Monday, April 27, 2009

Doing Better

I'm doing a little better since Friday, but I figured that I should just try and keep busy to get my mind off things, so I feel like posting in my blog today. I was not looking forward to today because I knew the house would feel so empty. Over the weekend I went in with Brian to the office on Saturday, and he worked for a few hours yesterday, but I was dreading a full day for me to be alone with my thoughts. It hasn't been too bad so far. I have occasional spells of crying that don't last too long, but those have been happening since Friday anyway. There is a constant ache in my heart from the knowledge deep down that she is not here, and will never be here again.

Ok, I was supposed to be posting to take my mind off of it, and all it's doing is making me cry more. Changing the subject...

Our garden is coming up nicely, and doing well so far. My spinach is starting to come up, and the cucumbers are too. The peas, the bush beans, and the radishes have been coming up for awhile. Our strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries are doing very well. It's so exciting, and an accomplishment for me because I wouldn't exactly say I have a green thumb...I wish I did though. Can't wait to start harvesting from our garden!

I finally finished the custom order I was working on. Normally custom orders wouldn't take me quite so long to finish. Well, it hasn't even been a week since she asked for the custom order, but I like to get orders done and shipped right away as soon as I can.


Saturday Brian took me to A.C. Moore before we went to the office. I was looking for some jewelers glue, and some ribbon. My stock of good ribbon was running a bit low. I found the jewelers glue, and tested it yesterday. The stuff works awesome. You can't break one of the button rings when you're trying to. I'm very happy about that. Also found bunches of ribbon that I liked in the sale bin. The ribbons are so pretty, and I'm very happy with them.







Not much else to post about. I might go down to the thrift store again today. Depends on how bored I get.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails