Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wayside Violet

Etsy is one of my favorite places to shop, and I am constantly finding new and wonderful shops. There are so many talented people on Etsy, and I am in awe of so many of them. One of my most favorite shops on Etsy at the moment, and one of the few I have ever bought from(not because I don't love the stuff in other shops. It's more because I can't afford all of it, and I just can't decide between most of it), Is a delightful little shop called Wayside Violet. The owner of Wayside Violet is Jessica Goodman. She is so sweet and wonderful to work with. Wayside Violet sells some of the most beautiful knitted coffee cup cozies. Her coffee cup cozies are not only lovely and stylish, they are also very well made. I had Wayside Violet make me a custom cable knit coffee cup cozy in a deep blue for my sister for her birthday. I got my order very fast, and it was simply lovely, and so soft. I loved the cozy, and am thinking of ordering another one for myself in another color. Wayside Violet is a very charming shop! Go check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6668261




These are just a few of the items she has in her shop.



Cable Knit Coffee Cozy - Moss Green $9.00



Pumpkin and Spice Cozy $9.00



Cable Knit Coffee Cozy - Heather Gray $9.00



Cable Knit Coffee Cozy - Mocha Brown $9.00



Cable Knit Coffee Cozy - Pretty Pink $9.00

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Jessica! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont' you just love her cozies! They are so neat and so much better than the cardboard ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! So cute & stylish and useful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Just discovered your blog & am loving your selections. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cozies are soooo cute :)

    And you have lovely jewelry and stationary at your Etsy shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the compliment kuartzo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails