Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Christmas has worn me out this year. I think it is because of the fact that I tried to make, and do so much. I feel exhausted, and kind of let down. Does anyone else get that kind of feeling after the Holidays? I think I'll be a scrooge next year. No having anyone over and the like. I get so wrapped up in trying to get everything done for everyone else that I don't have time to stop and enjoy it myself. I said I was not going to stress over things this year, but I think some health issues were making me feel weak, and tired all the time, and things that should have only taken a day or two took a week. The bathroom repairs also made it hard to get in the Christmas spirit. I did manage to enjoy the Christmas Holiday in spite of everything.

Note to self: "Take next year off, and just enjoy the holiday season at home, watching Christmas movies, cuddling with hubby, listening to Christmas music, and drinking hot chocolate".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails