Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Thirft Store Finds




Most of these I am planning to list in my vintage store once I get it.





I think the blue, red, and white dress looks cute on me though, and have not decided if I will keep it or not.



The camp coffee maker thing is missing a piece, but I thought it was cool. I really bought the coffee maker either for my parents or to sell, but discovered that there is something missing. I still think it will work for making coffee though.



The circle frame I'm keeping, and the small milkglass plate I'm keeping too because I have another one that matches it already (thrift store find also).







Sitting on the deck steps yesterday, enjoying the afternoon.

Earrings by fleurettejo.etsy.com

Necklace by me

Hairclip and shirt by Wal-mart

1 comment:

  1. oh my oh my. if you put that blue dress in your shop i sure hope it's my size :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails